terça-feira, 4 de agosto de 2009

Suelen, 23

My name is Suelen. I am twenty three years old. I live in Fazenda Grande do Retiro, in Acuruí Street. I live with my mother, my sister and my nephew. On weekends. I like to go to the beach and to go to the mall: I have fun with my friends there. The colors I I like are blue and black. The part that I like most in my body is my eyes. I want to attend a technical course in the field of Nursing.


Meu nome é Suelen. Tenho vinte três anos,. moro na Fazenda Grande do Retiro, na Rua Acuruí. Moro com minha mãe, minha irmã e meu sobrinho. Nos fins de semana, gosto de ir à praia, ir ao shopping center: lá eu me divirto muito com meus amigos, A cor que eu gosto é azul e preto. A parte que eu mais gosto no meu corpo são meus olhos. Eu quero fazer o curso Técnico em Enfermagem.

2 comentários:

cathyamcd disse...

Suelen,
Greetings from the US. Your ambition to become a nurse is a worthy one. The world needs many good nurses.

You are the same age of my future daughter-in-law. She and my son will marry next June. She too is interested in medicine -- but in the field of pharmacy. She has finished 5 years of college and is now doing her internships. She will graduate in May.

I have a niece who is in nursing school in Georgia. I think she will be a good nurse.

Medicine is a good field right now. There will always be sick people, and we need good people to take care of them. Good luck in your studies!
Cathy

Tyrone Santiago - CECR Escola Parque disse...

Hi, Cathy

Thanks for the comment
I really want to nurse my profession and hope exec.