segunda-feira, 5 de setembro de 2011

Felipe, 15 - My life


Hello, my name is Felipe. I am 15 years old. I live in the city of Salvador. I live in Rua Vitor Serra that is in the neighborhood of Pero Vaz. I live with my mother and my brother. My home is humble and my mother is unemployed, but we are happy. My mother is Joceane and my brother is called Lucas. I have a sister called Carol. My sister does not live with me. I plan for the future to be a musician and join a famous band. I know I will accomplish my desire, because I play some instruments as well. I also really like the English classes at Escola Parque it is a very good school.

10 comentários:

justin disse...

Hello, my name is Justin and i plan on metting you and your class mates in the near future.

Belinda Bell disse...

Hello, Felipe how are you doing my name is Belinda i attends lovejoy Technlogy academy and I have 2sisters and 1 brother I live with both of my sisters and my mother. On our free time we just listens to music and have fun and talk.

Tyrone Santiago - CECR Escola Parque disse...

Hello Belinda is a pleasure to meet you, you're a great person and likes the same things I like. I live with my parents and my brother and also listen to music and talk I love to play soccer, access the internet and attend an evangelical church.

Tyrone Santiago - CECR Escola Parque disse...

Hi justin. I also wish good luck to you and your classmates. May you be happy and follow their lives in peace.

Felipe.

dmiller22 disse...

Hello Felipe it's nice to talk to you guys in Brazil My name is Demond MIller and im a senior at Lovejoy

roy johnson disse...

Hey my name is Leroy Johnson I attend Lovejoy Tech and I am a senior.i live in Venice IL.

L.Scott91 disse...

Hey how are you doing? You look like a boy i use to know back in my old town where i came from. I see your only 15. i remember those days. Im 19 will be 20 real soon.

earlishia disse...

Hi, my name is Earlishia Walker and i will love to meet your classmates as well as you could meet mines.

broken wolf disse...

Hello, I'm 18. My name is Darris. I enjoy all types of music. What kind do you think your band would play?

Unknown disse...

My name is Devin Warren I Am 17 years old attending Lovejoy Technology Academy this is my senior year. I Am the Class Spokesman and also Event Planner.

Do your school have class officers?