terça-feira, 6 de setembro de 2011

Maristela ,46

My name is Maristela Santos. I am 46. I am divorced. I have two daughters. They are twins and are 22. I live in Caixa D' Água. I have two dogs: a pooch is female and is called Divina and the other is a male. His name is Pepe. He is a Fila. I am a nurse and I have looked for a job. I want either to work for the state or for the city hall. In my spare time, I like to go to the cinema, reading, traveling, listening to music. I want to make a trip to the United States this year. I want to find a job there if it is possible.

7 comentários:

L.Scott91 disse...

Hey my name is LaVette. Im 19. I see that your 46 my mother is 45. One day i would like to get married. Sorry to hear that your divorced. I have a baby boy he's 1. I'm attending a high school to finish off my senior year. In my spare time I chill with my son. Later talk to you soon.

justin disse...

Hello, im Justin and im a senoir in High School im looking forward to see the world and go to college i plan to come there but i dont know my way around.

Unknown disse...

Hello, im Devin im a senoir in High School im looking forward to see the world and go to college I live with my mother she is 41. I want her to have anything she wants or needs.

Belinda Bell disse...

Hello, im Belinda and im a senoir in High School im looking forward to see the world and go to college and become that nurse I want to be in the future(After Highschool)

roy johnson disse...

Hey my name is Leroy i have 4brothers. when i have free time i like to hang out with friends and chill wit my family.what about you?

broken wolf disse...

Hi I'm 18. I'm the oldest out of 6 My mom is pretty close to your age. It seems like you have some great interest and high expectation for your situation. I like that. I hope to talk with you more.

earlishia disse...

Hi,my name is Earlishia Walker i plan to be a nurse if going to the navy dont work out for me. I have 1 brother and 4 sisters we all live with my mother who works very hard to get us where we are at now.