segunda-feira, 22 de setembro de 2008

Luis Fernando (Monday)


My name is Luis Fernando. I am twelve. I am in the 4th grade. My favorite subject is Portuguese. I live in Pero Vaz. I can't see any problems in my community. I like to live there because it is a good place to live and there are lots of people to play with. I live with my grandmother and my aunt. My parents are separated. Ivete Sangalo is my favorite singer. Soccer is my favorite sports.
(Meu nome é Luis Fernando. Tenho doze anos e estou na 4ª série. Minha matéria favorita é português. Moro em Pero Vaz. Eu não vejo nenhum problema em minha comunidade. Gosto de morar lá porque é um bom lugar para se viver e há muitas pessoas para brincar. Moro com minha avó e minha tia. Meus pais são separados. Ivete Sangalo é minha cantora favorita. Futebol é meu esporte favorito).

3 comentários:

2009seniors disse...

Hi, my name is Maurio Agnew. I'm a 17 year old senior at Lovejoy Technology Academy. I plan on going to college after high school and study business and accounting. I'm also president of my class. Out of school I enjoy eating, working out, and practicing martial arts. I study Mantis and Shaolin Fist. I love music and having fun.

Damion disse...

I have a blog at http://damion09.blogspot.com/ can you please view it for me.

cathyamcd disse...

My youngest son played soccer when he was in high school. We lived in the state of Idaho then. You might find it by using GoogleEarth.com. I remember standing in the wet snow to watch him play. He liked snowboarding better. He was very good at that.